J&K Tejaswini Scheme 2021
The Union Finance Minsiter, Nirmala Sitharaman has launched J&K Tejaswini Scheme on her visit to the Union territory of Jammu and Kashmir. This scheme was launched as a part of Mission youth and it aims at developing the women of the UT both socially and economically. In addition to the Tejaswini Scheme, the finance minsiter has also launched Shikhar Scheme, Hausla Scheme and Shikara Scheme.
In this article, we will provide you all details about the J&K Tejaswini Scheme, like its purpose, its benefits, eligibility criteria etc.
J&K Tejaswini Scheme 2021 under Mission Youth
The J&K Tejaswini Scheme was announced by the lieutenant Governor of the Union Territory in March 2021. Its main aim is to encourage the women enterpreneurs of the UT and also to strengthen the ecosystem for women enterpreneurs in the state. This scheme is a part of Mission Youth and under this scheme, the govt of JK UT will provide a financial assistance of 5 Lakh rupees to the females lying within the age group of 18 to 35 years to start their own business.
Main features of J&K Tejaswini Scheme
The main features of J&K Tejaswini Scheme are as under:
- It has been launched by the governmnet of jammu and Kashmir.
- It is a part of Mission Youth which aims at holistic development of JK youth.
- Under J&K Tejaswini Scheme, the govt will provide financial assistance to the tune of 5 lakh rupees to the women enterpreneurs of the UT to help them set up gainful self-employment ventures, suited to their skills, training, aptitude and local conditions.
- Under j&K Tejaswini Scheme, the Mission Youth will provide 10% of the project cost ans will also pay the interest every year.
Highlights of J&K Tejaswini Scheme
The key highlights of the Tejaswini Scheme of Jammu and Kashmir are:
|Name of the scheme||J&K Tejaswini Scheme|
|Area of operation||Jammu Kashmir UT|
|Announced by||Lieutenant Governor of JK Manoj Sinha|
|Announced in||March 2021|
|Launched by||Nirmala Sitharaman|
|Launched in||November 2021|
|Main motive||Financial assistance to the women enterpreneurs of JK UT|
|Amount given||5 Lakh Rs|
J&K Tejaswini Scheme Eligibility
In order to avail te benefits of the Tejaswini Scheme, an applicant must satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be the resident of Jammu and Kashmir
- The applicant must be a female.
- She must have an agr of 18 to 35 years.
- She must have a sound business plan.
- She must not have availed benefits of any other scheme aimed at providing financial assistance for starting a business.
- She must not be a govt employee.
Documents For J&K Tejaswini Scheme
In order to apply for financial assistance under tejaswini scheme of JAmmu and Kashmir, you must have the following documents:
- Residence proof ( PRC or Domicile certificate)
- Date of birth certificate.
- functional mobile number.
- No objection certificate from industries department.
- No objection certificate from Employment office.
- Bank Account.
- Income certificate.
How to apply for Tejaswini Scheme
In order to apply for financial assistance under Tejaswini Scheme of Jammu and Kashmir, you will have to follow the steps given below:
- The application process for Tejaswini Scheme will be announced soon by the Mission Youth.
- The desirous and Eligible women can submit online applications for registration through the Youth Data Portal of Mission Youth J&K at https://www.jkyouthportal.in/ and follow the instructions for offline registration.
- The application process has not started yet and when it will commence, we will inform you here.