UP Free Tablet Yojana 2021:Online Registration
Govt of Uttar Pradesh has launched UP Free Tablet Yojana 2021 for the meritorious and bright students of Uttar Pradesh. This scheme aims at providing free of cost tablets to around one crore students of UP, who are studying in 10th, 12th or are pursuing graduation. The tablets will be provided irrespective of the gender of the students.
Details About UP Free Tablet Yojana 2021
The govt of UP has launched UP free tablet scheme to provide tablets and mobile phones, to over 1 crore students of Uttar Pradesh. The govt will procure these smart phones at an estimated cost of Rs 3000 crores at state level.
The govt has already started purchasing these phones and tablets and will start supplying the same to the students in November, 2021.
The govt will distribute the tablets under UP free tablet yojana, based upon the data base of eligible students that shall be fed by the respective schools, colleges and other educational institutions, in which the students are enrolled.
Under UP Free Tablet Yojana, the govt of Uttar Pradesh will also provide free digital access to the beneficiary students. In addition, govt will also grant monetary help to the students for appearing in various competitive exams, thereby encouraging the students to take part in competitive exams and also help in reducing the financial burden of the parents.
How to Apply Under UP Free Tablet Yojana 2021
The scheme was launched in November, 2021 and the govt has not yet furnished details about the procedure for application. If you want to apply for a free tablet or a free phone under UP Free Tablet Yojana, then you will have to wait for some time.
As soon as govt comes out with the details regarding the application procedure, you will get to know about that here.
Eligibility Criteria For Uttar Pradesh Free Tablet Scheme
If a student wants to apply for a free tablet/mobile phone under UP Free Tablet Yojana, he/she will have to satisfy the following eligibility criteria:
- The student shall be a native of Uttar Pradesh only. Students from other states can not avail this facility.
- The students must be studying in a government educational institute. The students studying in private educational institutes can not get a free tablet under UP Free Tablet Yojana 2021.
- In order to be benefitted under UP Free Tablet Yojana, 2021, the total annual income of the student’s family should not exceed Rs 2 Lakh.
- The students should have successfully cleared all the papers in previous examinations and should not have any backlogs, in order to get a free tablet.
Key Highlights of UP Free Tablet Yojana
|Name of the scheme||UP Free Tablet Scheme|
|Area of operation||Uttar Pradesh|
|Launched by||UP Chief Minister|
|Launched in||November, 2021|
|Who can apply||Students of Uttar Pradesh|
|Last date to apply||Not declared yet|
Documents Required to Register Under UP Free Tablet Yojana 2021
The documents that are required for registering for a free tablet/mobile phone, under UP Free Tablet Scheme 2021, are listed below:
- Aadhar card
- School id.
- Residential certificate to prove residence in UP.
- Latest passport size photograph.
- Declaration by school that a student has no backlogs in any previous exam.
- Income certificate, issued by the competent authority.
How to Apply under UP Free Tablet Yojana 2021
In order to apply under UP Free Tablet Scheme 2021, the applicant will have to follow the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of the UP government on www.up.gov.in.
- Click on the “free tablet yojana” option.
- Enter all the information on the UP Free Tablet 2021 application form carefully.
A new page will open.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- At last, click on the submit button.
After submission, take the printout of the application form and keep it for future use.
FAQs About UP Free Tablet Yojana 2021
UP Free Tablet Yojana was launched in November 2021.
The last date for applying under UP Free Tablet Yojana 2021 has not been declared yet.
To register under UP Free Tablet Yojana 2021, you will require the documents like Aadhar card, School id, passport size photograph, Declaration by a school and an income certificate issued by the competent authority.
Students can apply for UP Free Tablet Yojana 2021 on www.up.gov.in.
No, the students studying in private educational institutes can not apply for a tablet under UP Free Tablet Yonana 2021. It is meant only for those students who are studying in govt educational institutes.