UP Gaushala Yojana
The government of Uttar Pradesh has started launched UP Gaushala Yojana 2021-22 to make registrations of Gaushalas of Uttar Pradesh. This registration willl help the government and its departments effectively monitor, manage, develop and keep record of the various kinds of Gaushalas in the state.
In this article we will inform you about all aspects of UP Gaushala Yojana. After reading this article, you will be able to know the eligibility and benefits of this scheme. You will also be able to understand the complete process of Registartion under UP Gaushala Yojana 2021-22.
Details about UP Gaushala Yojana
There are various kinds of Guashalas in the country and it has been a consistent effort of various state governments to effectively manage and develop those gaushalas. One such effort is the introduction of UP Gaushala Yojana launched by CM of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath.
In UP, the adminstartion of Gaushalas is carried out through Uttar Pradesh Gaushala Act-1964. To carry forward the objectives of this act and to augment its efforts, the govt of UP launched the UP Gaushala Yojana.
There are around 500 Gaushalas in Uttar Pardesh and govt is aiming to develop these gaushalas through the Gaushala Yojana. Under this scheme, The govt provides financial help to the beneficiaries. In addition, the caretakers of the gaushalas are also provided necessary training under this scheme.
It has been made mandatory for all the gaushalas to register themselves under the yojana in order to recieve the benefits under it. The registration can be done by the Gaushala Manager, either himself or by visiting the Common Service Centre(CSC)
This registration of Gaushalas will streamline the gaushala system and infuse transparency in it.
Objectives Of UP Gaushala Yojana 2021-22
The main purposes of UP Gaushala Yojana are listed below:
- The main objective of UP Gaushala yojana is to develop the gaushalas in the state on modern lines.
- The gaushalas will be provided the financial assistance and the gaushala owners will be given proper training to ensure the proper management of the gaushalas.
- It will generate employment and make gaushalas an attractive venture.
How To Register Under UP Gaushala Yojana 2021
In order to register under UP Gaushala Yojana 2021, the gaushala should follow the steps given below:
- First of all, visit the official website of Regional Gaushala Registration system UP here.
You will land on the home page of Goshala Registration website of UP.
- Click on the Registration option.
A registration form will open in front of you.
- Fill all the details in the application form and click on the submit button.
- Now you will get a user id and password on your mobile phone.
Login using the user id and password.
- An application form will come on the screen.
Fill all the details in it and also upload necessary documents.
- Now click on the submit button and your registrayion process is complete.
Documents required for registration under UP Gaushala Scheme
In orser to take benefits for your Gaushala under UP Gaushala scheme, you will require the following documents:
- Certificate that the Gaushala is located in Uttar Pradesh.
- Details about the cows kept in the gaushala in a proper format.
- Land records of gaushala.
- copy of registration of the gaushala.
- details of expenses by the gaushala.
- bank account details of the gaushala.
- Copy of the byelaws of the gaushala.
How to check registration status under UP Gaushala Yojana
If you have applied under UP Gaushala Yojana, then you can check your registration status by follpwing the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the Regional Gaushala Registration System, UP website.
- Click on the check “Registration status” option.
- Now select your district.
- Enter your application serial number.
- Now Click on the “get status” option.
You will get your registration status on your screen.